We are pleased to say we will be opening our park on the 2nd of Dec at 2pm.
Can we ask all of our lovely customers old and new, to please check the rules and guidance below and confirm that you are be able to adhere to these before making a booking.
As we have been placed into Tier 2 restrictions, we are able to welcome visitors from Tier 1 or Tier 2, but unfortunately we will not be permitted to accept anyone from Tier 3 at the moment. You can find out what Tier you are in here.
We still have all of our existing procedures in place, but please remind yourself of these before booking, and please note we have added a few new measures (you can find these in bold below).
Our top priority at Avalon Touring Park is the health and safety of our family, staff, guests and local communities. As many of you know, this is not just our business, but also our family home. We have carried out a careful risk assessment of our park to help put in place new procedures, to operate a safe and COVID-secure site for everyone. All we ask is that all guests respect these new regulations, which are there to protect us all.
MAKING A BOOKING & PRE-ARRIVALS.
- Please note that our phone lines are currently restricted and we would request that customers please book online where possible
- On booking we will require all information from you about your intended stay
- No social groups, meetings or gatherings will be permitted on the site
- No guests or visitors from outside the park will be allowed
- Please do not allow anyone else from outside your group to enter your pitch
- Balances and payments need to be paid at least 48 hours before arrival
ARRIVING AND PITCHING UP
- We aim to have a contactless arrival and departure process
- Check in will be carried out over the phone
- On arrival, enter the site through the main entrance, park in front of the security barrier, but please remain in your vehicle
- A contact phone number will be clearly displayed at the entrance
- Please call the number to inform us that you have arrived
- A member of staff will greet you from a safe distance, and you will then be guided to your pitch where an information pack will await you which includes your barrier key
- Toilet and shower facilities will currently be unavailable until further notice
- Our disabled facilities will be open and a key will be available on request
- Utility laundry will still be available but face coverings must be worn
- Wherever possible, we strongly recommend the use of your own facilities to help reduce the spread of the virus
- We have increased cleaning across the site to twice a day, and have put in place hand sanitising products throughout
- Clear signage has been installed, indicating the appropriate social distancing requirements across the site
- If our facilities and communal areas become over-crowded and queues start to form, we may put in place processes to control the number of guests that are able to access these areas
OTHER COMMUNAL AREARS
- Other communal areas such as service points, laundry rooms and waste disposal bin areas will be limited to use by one member of your booking at any one time
- Currently our shop and reception will remain closed
- However, our shop and essentials items will still be available on request
- A telephone order and collection service will be put in place for essential items such as Calor gas, camping gas, toilet chemicals, camping pegs etc.
- Any payments made at the site will be via contactless methods when possible
DOING YOUR BIT – WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
- Respect social distancing and follow government guidelines
- Please keep to footpaths at all times and do not take shortcuts through other pitches
- Please leave your barrier keys in the key box marked ‘keys’ at reception
Candice and Brett are always available on site for any queries you may have, but please remember to keep socially distanced and they will be happy to help.
Please take care,
Pamela & family